News and images of UHEW members taking part in the PSAC Treasury Board Strike.
(May 2, 2023) UHEW will be processing strike pay once we receive PSAC strike pay lists of UHEW members that were paid by PSAC for their picket line activities. We expect the lists in the next few days and will be preparing to process payments as soon as we can. We understand that even though members received a full pay from the employer on April 26, they are planning and anticipating changes to their pay on May 10. We will be working hard to process the payments as fast as we can.
We thank you for your patience in advance.
- Federal workers strike, set up picket lines in St. Stephen (St. Croix Courier)
- Striking public service workers picket downtown Nanaimo Service Canada branch (Nanaimo News Now)
- Plus d’un millier d’employés fédéraux en grève dans l’Est-du-Québec (Radio Canada)
- Almost 6,000 N.L. workers join federal public sector strike (NTV)
- UHEW 90002 Instagram Reel
- PSAC march video